- For delivery tomorrow,
Order in the next:
Save up to 40% on Selected Products | Sign Up Today
Quality Policy - Download PDF here
The purpose of the Quality Management System is to ensure that the services provided to its customers consistently meet or exceed their expectations. The company operates a system that regularly evaluates its processes and customer needs, and has set quantifiable objectives with plans in place to ensure that they are reviewed year on year for improvement.
It is the policy of Hawco Ltd to maintain, on a continual basis, an effectively managed Quality Assurance programme, which will assure customers that the services supplied conform to the laid down procedures or disciplines of the company, and which will ensure that the customers’ needs and expectations are fully met.
The management of the company is firmly committed to the systems, procedures and controls, and the total participation of all personnel is mandatory.
The Managing Director is entrusted with the authority and responsibility for the control of the Quality and to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met such as Health & Safety at work.
Company management personnel cannot be over-ruled on matters of Quality, and in case of differences of opinion on Quality matters, have the responsibility to refer such items to the Managing Director or his representative for resolution.
This policy of Quality Assurance is in place to ensure that the overall organisational objectives of the company are met. The objectives of this company are to ensure that the best possible products and services are supplied to the company’s valued clients, and that the company is able to meet customer needs and requirements as effectively and efficiently as possible.
One organisational objective is to ensure that all requirements of the documented management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 are performed in a managed methodical way. It is also ensured that the system is fully understood and implemented correctly throughout the company.
It is the intention of the Managing Director that this policy along with all other policies will be reviewed on an annual basis at the management review meeting.
Environmental Policy - Download PDF here
Hawco Ltd is a distributor of refrigeration, air conditioning, device monitoring, heating and control components to commercial and industrial operators on a National and International basis. All our operations are conducted within the current legal framework and within regulatory and legal requirements. We consider where appropriate the risk in activities of staff and clients and will consider any other risk factors of stakeholders that might affect the sequence of operations.
Hawco Ltd recognises that employees, products and business activities may have an impact on the environment and that it has a responsibility to minimise any adverse effects on the environment wherever practicable. Hawco Ltd is committed to establishing environmentally sound business practices and to increasing employee awareness thereof.
This policy commits Hawco Ltd to:
- Ensure that it meets or exceeds relevant environmental regulations and where appropriate, supports customer environmental initiatives and expectations.
- Adopt accepted standards of environmental protection which reflect best industry practice and strive to improve on such standards where reasonably practicable and economic.
- Integrate environmental considerations into training, procurement and waste management.
- Promote internal awareness of environmental responsibility into all business activities through training and awareness programmes at all levels of the organisation.
- Use environmental considerations when selecting products for resale or for inclusion in the range.
- Encourage our suppliers to use the appropriate amount of recyclable packaging (i.e. wood, cardboard and plastic) to ensure the minimum impact to the environment.
- Regularly audit our packaging in and out of Hawco’s supply chain and reduce all unnecessary waste.
- Use recycling companies who are registered as approved waste management companies with the environmental agency for all Hawco Bolton wood, cardboard, plastic & waste metal.
BSI Certificate - Download here